Pluto TV favorites not showing in Nvidia Shield Guide

So I loaded in the Pluto Tv channels, tagged my favorites and when I look at my guide via web browser I can see all my favorite channels, including Pluto TV. When I move to my Android TV devices (Nvidia Shield & Tivo Stream) my Pluto TV favorites don't show. Ideas?

Did you import your favorites to the Shield?

Source priority and favorite/disabled status of channels are settings saved per-device.

When a client runs for the very first time, it pulls that information from the DVR server. But after that first run, any changes made to the priority order of sources, or which channels are favorite/disabled, remain local to that device only.

(There is a basic sync option for Android clients, but that must be run manually, and it is just a one-time sync. Better sync options are coming, they're just not ready yet.)

how do I do that? my favorites always just showed up

I found it. Thanks

how did you get the m3u or irl please advise?

I followed the instructions loading Docker for Windows. It generated a local file and I loaded that in. I actually just used 127.0.0.1 address before I used docker and it loaded. Don't know how because I read that I needed that file first. Oh well, it works now. Happy to have Pluto mixed in with OTA & Philo. Literally all my live streaming places in 1 app.

Is this what you are looking for? This is on the webUI settings tab.