Pop Tv not working

I am getting the following error in Pop TV...

Could not start stream for TVE-Dish ch6092 POP: TVE: get: https://bcsecurelivehls-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/505785/5367332899001/master_600.m3u8: 404 Not Found

Their app works fine.

Thanks

I have this issue as well.

Fixed in the latest DVR pre-release which is being uploaded now and will be ready in about 20 minutes.

Works perfect. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m getting video coming through but no audio. Audio’s working on all other channels aside Pop. Are you having any issues with it?

We are aware of an issue where audio is not working with PopTV.

This is a bug in our video downloader and something that's not easy to fix, but we are looking into possible solutions.

I appreciate the response. Excellent product with even better support. Thanks!

Is there any update on this issue? It's still not working for me. Thanks.

Maybe they're running a "For the hard of hearing" Marathon since they're only transmitting video and no audio.

Seriously, if you look at the stream or record it, there is only video and Closed Captions, no Audio PID's in the stream.

I'm getting the following when trying to tune POP:

Error: TVE: get: https://bcsecurelivehls-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/505785/5367332899001/master_600.m3u8: 404 Not Found

I've checked my DVR version and it says there are no available updates beyond 2019.09.23.2227

I'm on macOS Mojave.

This issue has not been resolved. Just video. No audio to select. Just Closed Captions and that works.

We are aware of this issue. There are some technical hurdles which means it's not an easy fix. It will take us some time to come up with a solution.

1 Like

P.S. That was the latest "Released Version", until today.
To check for the latest pre-release (a.k.a. Beta) version, you need to click and hold or SHIFT-Click the Check For Update on the DVR web UI. This seems to cause confusion for new users.
Screenshot_2019-10-29%20Channels%20DVR

Schitts creek premiere tonight and Pop is nowhere to be found

Yup. I was hoping to be able to get it working by tonight, but it just wasn't something that I was able to pull off. You and I will both be sad about that...

1 Like

Could this Channel be looked at again for Channels TVE access. It appears to be streaming from a different provider or url than before.

1 Like

I would love this channel re-added as well. Can confirm that the stream is now from a fastly.net address. 1080p/30fps.

IIRC, the problem wasn't with the CDN serving the stream. Rather, it was with the stream itself.

If this was possible we would have done it already.

1 Like

Experimental support for POP TV is available in v2021.04.14.0108.

1 Like