Problem spiking CPU's, using a lot of memory, and being unresponsive

Have been using Channels on a Raspberry Pi 4 using the image for about 6 months, been working perfectly until about a week or two ago. Using it with a HDHR Flex 4k. Currently OS version 2023.0108.2341, server version 2024.03.27.1935. A couple weeks ago, I started having problems with TVE (Spectrum), so updated to the betas, which sort of fixed the TVE issues - but then I started having to go to the Troubleshooting menu every day because Chrome would be corrupted at least once or twice a day. Then this last week, I noticed every morning that the CPUs would be pegged high in the morning, the Channels site at dvr-server.local would take 5 mins to come up (once was completely unresponsive and I had to power cycle), and the RAM (8GB total) would be around 3-4 GB used. Until last week, barely 1 GB would usually be used, and the CPU load would be significantly lower (<1 usually, or between 1-2 when finding commercials). Right now, just watching one show, CPU averages are 3.13, 4.22, and 4.34. I chalked all that up to being on a beta version though. But I'm now on the latest stable release (2024.03.27.1935), and I'm still having the CPU and RAM problems, and I need to reboot the Pi at least once a day, and it sometimes messes up recordings. I know the Pi 4 should be fine since it's been fine for months, unless last week. Any idea what would be going wrong or how to fix this?

Edit - it got so bad tonight I couldn't even watch TV from the HDHR through Channels, so I had to temporarily install the Channels server on my Mac mini M1 and just moved the DVR drive over there and it's been running great on the Mac, so there's definitely some weird bug going on with the RPri install causing CPU & memory issues. I submitted a support request and logs.

I was recently looking at doing a Rpi build for a server. Does it do ok with multiple streams and multiple remote streams before the issues?

Before those issues above, yes. I was having trouble with Chrome though a lot - every few days I had to use the Troubleshooting menu to reinstall Chrome. So given all the above, I've permanently just switched to running it on an M1 Mac mini. Been flawless since. I'd love to have kept it on the Pi, it's the perfect little device hardware wise. Just got frustrated with those issues.

Ok. I was considering a pi because of router location in my home. But i guess ill move my main pc to it instead of going that route. Thank you.