Problems running ChannelsDVR with Windows 11

I have a new computer only five months old. It's already had a full recovery and has been sent in to HP for "repairs." I kept getting blue screen errors. Just setup the computer after repairs two days ago and already getting blue screen errors again.

I have installed minimum software. Using Microsoft drivers for my keyboard and touch-screen mouse. Only other equipment requiring drivers are my Brother printer and Epson printer.

The two blue screen errors I have received in the last two days are:

Kmode exception not handled

System service exception. What failed Ndu.sys

I have run a SFC scan and Dism scan. Checked to see if any of the hardware has any driver updates. None have. No "exclamation points" on any of my equipment in the Device Manager.

I have run out of things to check, so wondering if ChannelsDVR isn't compatible with Windows 11.

My computer is a HP with 32 gigs ram. 1 TB SSD drive for main drive. Using ethernet cable for internet connection.

I'm at a total loss. HP says they can't replace the computer because it is under warranty.

Community, please let me know if any of you are having issues with a Windows 11 based computer and/or any advise on stopping the blue screen errors.

Thanks!

Sounds like you have a hardware problem to me ... Channels DVR is fully compatible with windows 11.

Fix: ndu.sys BSoD error in Windows 10/11 (windowsreport.com)

Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring driver

Have not seen that before.

Quick Google search, I see posts about Malwarebytes causing issues with that in the past.

KMODE also indicates a incompatible driver issue.

You mention printers....how old are they and are either of them networked printers?

I have had both printers for a while. The Epson for about five years and the Brother for longer than that. The Epson rarely gets turned on. The Brother is my default and stays on all the time, but limited usage since I send digital files now - not paper. Both printers have currently available drivers. Both are connected by USB. Never had much luck connecting either through Wifi even though it is available on both. I know it isn't the Epson because I haven't connected it back to the computer yet.

Printers have never been a problem in the past, but I will remove from the computer and see if it does any good.

I feel like I have a defective part on the motherboard. Whatever connects the ethernet to the computer and/or wifi. Since getting the computer back, most of the Kmode errors are when I'm on the internet which is odd.

As stated, I went through my device manager and checked for updated drivers on everything hooked up to the computer - including motherboard components. All said that current drivers are OK.

I haven't used the manufacturer drivers on my keyboard and touch-screen pad thinking that might be the issue. So both are being operated on Microsoft's generic drivers. I was using manufacturer drivers on both before the computer was sent back to HP for repairs. Blue screen errors regardless of drivers being used for those.

I will uninstall Malwarebytes. I do use that program.

Only questioning Channels DVR because I'm not sure what all is involved in how it works - uses any type of driver, etc.

While I'm willing to put in the time to try and troubleshoot, I have been getting blue screen errors on this computer almost from day 1 - long before I had everything installed or connected.

Can you say "lemon"?

Definitely a hardware problem, but I think it is components on the motherboard. Just about everything is integrated on the motherboard now - sound, internet connection, etc. So no cards to remove or replace to troubleshoot.

Before returning the computer for repair, the Ndu.sys and the Kmode happened a lot, but mostly when I am on the internet. Nothing intensive - Amazon, email, ChannelsDVR.

I'll check out the link.

Thanks for your time!

Been there done that bought a PC was really looking forward to it ... turned out to be a lemon flaky motherboard.