Problems with Channels RPI image

I am new to Channels DVR (about 2 weeks ago) and continue to have issues. Seems like I can watch OTA vis a new HDHomeRun for a few hours and then it will stop and I will get "Tuner Unreachable". Here is my setup.

Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB)
HD HomeRun Flex Duo
Western Digital Elements 4TB USB 3 External drive (Brand new) (Booting from)
Amazon FireStick with the Channels DVR APP
Antenna with 100% signal per the HD HomeRunSignal Status.

Soon after the system is booted up the error log has lines like below, about one a minute for hours on end, We have been able at times to watch uninterrupted OTA and then one of them quits working.

2022/05/06 14:57:48.837195 [ERR] Failed to load HDHR #1091B809 lineup: Get "http://192.168.0.6/lineup.json?tuning&show=found": dial tcp 192.168.0.6:80: connect: no route to host

Any help / advice would be appreciated as the wife is beginning to think that this "Cable Cut" may have not been so smart. I have searched the forum and tried many things I have read but found nothing solid to get this working.

"no route to host" points to a connection failure. Could be a local network issue (wifi weak, or network cable), router or even the HDHomerun itself.

Have you looked at logs for the HDHomerun?

Have you tried reaching the HDHomerun (when the issue pops up) at 192.168.0.6 from a browser?

Probably best to submit diagnostics via the DVR UI, as that might show other details needed to help track down the issue.

When playing back live tv, it doesn’t even use the Pi. It plays directly from the HDhomreRun. So the Pi isn’t the issue.

Your logs do show a clue though. It’s saying that Channels DVR Server is loosing connect to it and can’t reach it.

This tells me that there’s something wrong with the HDHomeRun or the networking for it.

Thanks for the answer, I suppose it is possible that the HDHomeRun could be bad, As far as the networking to it... meaning look at the ethernet cabling? It is plugged directly into a router port, Channels did find the automatically when plugged in to the router. I also switched in a new cable.
The router is a CenturyLink DSL modem (week old). Any particular thing to look at in the router as far as settings?

Thanks again.

I didn't see this answer before I started replying to the one at the bottom. Sorry about that. You gave me some good things to look at here. Thanks.

What is the Pi plugged into? Is the HDHR plugged into the same place?

Both are plugged in to the DSL Modem Router ports. I switched out both of the Ethernet cables (Again) and it has worked flawlessly since. Errors on the logs have stopped. Looks like we are good to go now.
Must have been a bad couple of cables. Not sure which, not going to mess with success at this point in time.
Thanks!

We’re you using the ethernet cable that came with the HDHomeRun? They’re notorious for being bad.

Sure was! The other interesting thing when it was acting up was the the yellow led on the RPI ethernet port was cycling on and off. I thought that was strange. It is on solid now.