Project One-Click: Need help with cc4c

@bnhf Something else I noticed, I uncommented the intel QSV settings since I would like to use my GPU, but now Chrome 127 isn't reporting that hardware is being used. Just software acceleration (chrome://gpu). Previously, that was working. Not sure what might have changed, but wanted to let you know.

You may need to play around with enabling some of these args. The user that's reporting the best results with the container version of cc4c has them all enabled -- but he's using the original container. As long as you delete the cc4c_config volume between, you should be able to switch back-and-forth between the bnhf/cc4c image and the original fancybits image.

I was using all those with the fancy-bits container and the GPU hardware acceleration was working as expected with all those args. Switching to your container is when it stopped... maybe there's something in main.js that's changed or it's an issue with Chrome 127? Am not sure on that one... it was working before and after I made edits to main.js earlier before trying your test container.

I’m getting a different error:

Failure

failed to deploy a stack: cc4c

Pulling no matching manifest for linux/arm64/v8 in the manifest list entries

The cc4c Docker container is amd64 only, due to the lack of a Linux chromium-browser for arm64.

Ah, didn’t realize that. I guess that means I need to resurrect my original cc4c setup. Thanks for working me through this.

I was thinking about this is a bit more. This did run initially, just in a very small screen, with black bars all around. Was that using some sort of emulation mode? It wasn't until making some of the changes that I got the error message (failed to deploy a stack: cc4c).

I forgot that you'd had some level of success running the original fancybits image. You're running this on Mac Mini with an Apple chip right? I don't think you should be able to install either of these:

I’m thinking back (because I’ve since deleted the stack), but I know I installed it via the button in Project One Click, so whatever that installs is what I had.