Provider - FuboTV

This could easily fill the gaping hole there. Of course no AEW tho but still

wow that is crazy!!

I dont have it either...

Fubo drops Discovery networks and blasts WBD for abusing its power

This is why I canceled my streaming Services and decided to Stick with XFINITY/Cable Card ... I rather pay a little more for consistency. Plus streaming services will soon be just as expensive as Cable.

Let's see how fast they disalbe TVEj.
Fubo has a bunchof stuff that is on TVE that isn't officially provided.
I've got Philo so no real loss lots of old programs. Glad to see the discovery stuff gone.

1 Like

Cannot access the History Channel. I get "Connection Lost, TVE Login not supported."

Using Fubo

Tried latest pre-release without success.

Submitted diagnostics: 7a4486d1-e9d5-486f-b97c-0d7bc4de1930

Thanks for your help,
Art

https://support.history.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403762361367-Why-can-I-no-longer-access-HISTORY-with-Fubo-TV#:~:text=A%2BE%20Networks%20are%20no,us%20to%20viewers%20like%20you.

I just checked and it appears they removed History, FYI and Lifetime from being supported.
I've got Philo and the channels werenn't originally supported on Fubo.
I'm on the latest pre-release.

Interestingly when I try and access HGTV and Food Network via the FuboTV project, I get the "channel not available" screen. But when I switched back to TVE access for those 2 channels, I still get access with my FuboTV credentials. Assume they will expire at some point, but a nice surprise nonetheless.

Someone forgot to disable the TVJ Everywhere access.
When the channels went away, they did turn off History, Lifetime and FYI.
You should be able to watch it until someone figures out the error.

History Channel was dropped by Fubo over a year ago, but for some reason it still worked using TVE with Fubo authentication. History/TVE just disappeared.

Lifetime Network was working on Fubo/TVE until about a week ago, it is now gone both on real Fubo and Fubo/TVE

Fubo is in a contract dispute with the Discovery Group. At present Discovery, Food, Travel and a bunch of others are gone from real Fubo, but you may get them on TVE. These may come back to life if they agree on a new contract.

Their TVE setup has been interesting for a while. You used to be able to pause your Fubo billing and lose access to the Fubo apps/web but the TVE logins all still worked and streamed, might still work that way but I've not had a sub for a while now.

II always thought their TVE stuff was interesting.
I don't think the TVE access adjusts according to what you have in your subscription.
I believe if you have. say Fubo Pro, you would still get the TV land etc on TVE even though it would be gone on the app.
enjoy those discovery channels until someone removes Fubo from the provider database.

1 Like