Provider - FuboTV

Please use this thread to discuss experiences and channel availability for FuboTV.

Current Status: Good support for TVE. CC, MTV, VH1, CMT, BET, TVLAND, PARAMOUNT, LOGO, MSNBC, CNBC, USA, SYFY, E!, BRAVO, OXYGEN, Sprout, NGC, NGWild, FNC, FBN, BTN, FX, FXX, FXM, SUNDANCE, AMC, BBCA, IFC, WETV, HALLMARK, HALLMARKMM, POP, FOOD, HGTV, TRAVEL, DIY, COOKING, MSG, MSGPLUS, NBCSN, OLYMPICS, SNY, NESN

Select your provider here Channels Support - TV Everywhere Availability to see what channels might be available with Channels DVR TVE

When it scans FUBO it finds 180 channels. The guide on Channels will only show 120. Things like FNC and FBN are missing.

Should I delink it and try again?

I saw something marked on the channel as saying "Not Authorized, no TV subscription found for user" If I sign into FUBO directly it is there, but it is not valid through Channels?

If you visit https://www.fox.com/live/ and login with Fubo there, can you watch FNC and FBN?

Yes, it does work there. I delinked FUBO and signed in again using my full email name not just the user name. It is running now but has been stuck on verifying FS_SoccerPlus for 20 minutes.

1 Like

by running I mean scanning channels.

1 Like

It was stuck on verifying soccer so I closed the web page and came back in. I used the same credentials I used at fox.com/live successfully. Again, 178 channels scanned 120 returned. FNC FBN listed as not authorized.

So it is a BETA, problems will emerge and get solved.

For issues with specific channels, please email [email protected] with a screenshot of the error.

1 Like

The issue with FBC is fixed in the latest build.

To update click-and-hold the Check For Update button.

1 Like

Is there any timeline for getting BeIn Sports added to TVE? I see that it's a supported by TVE with FuboTV and it's one of the main reasons that I subscribed to Fubo. Having the ability to watch and record it within Channels-DVR would certainly simplify things considerably for me.

Thanks

The streaming mechanism used by BeIN is unfortunately not compatible with our TVE implementation. I don't expect we will be able to add support for it.

3 Likes

Bummer!

Thanks for the quick response

I see Fubo has a free ad supported streaming service for sports channels. Has anyone tried this yet? I’m not available to check it at the moment.

Running 2019.10.24.2035 on two separate computers. One session finds 129 FuboTv channels and the other only finds 62 - when I look at the specific channels that aren't being picked up between the two version I am getting a "unavailable in current location" error. The missing channels are CC, CMT, BET, Paramount, etc.

Not sure what is causing these channels to pickup on one computer and not on the other as none of the other settings seem to overlap between computers.

Sounds like you have a VPN running on the second machine.

At first all worked well. Then, when we tried to pick certain channels we would get a "Tuner not responding" notice. I just tried rescanning and went from 126 channels found down to 46 - and none of the ones we'd watch. i.e. no HGTV/discovery Fx etc.

2019.09.23.2227 on Synology DS918+

For Fubo there is a fix on the latest dvr build. Update by click-and-hold on the Check for Update button.

1 Like

Installed 2019.10.26.1839 Rescanned (twice) Still only 48 channels.

Log out and back in?

Yes, I deleted the source and re-added. Now back to showing 128. Thanks for the help. Is there another way to log out and back in?