Provider RCN - TV Everywhere Login Issue

Hello,

Channels DVR TV Everywhere has been working great via my cable provider RCN until recently. TV Everywhere no longer works because RCN is now requesting additional security questions during customer login. During TV Everywhere login the browser times out and doesn't allow me to input the additional security questions in order to open TV Everywhere streams. How can I get TV Everywhere working again with my cable provider?

I would recommend trying to login manually to any TVE channel and go through the authentication process manually. Once that succeeds they may stop asking for this additional step, which will allow you to re-add the TVE source in Channels.

I am new to Channels and I am also having the same issue. I can successfully login manually to the the TVE channels, but this doesn't fix the issue of Channels trying to authenticate when adding TVE for the first time. Is there any workarounds to ignore this login message given I am already authenticated with RCN via Chrome?

Hi,

I have been a user of Channels for almost a year now and now getting my family on board within their homes.

My one family member has RCN and I, like others in this thread, have not been able to connect to TVE channels using RCN logon as their login now requires account number confirmation along with PIN when logging in.

Could you tell me how to address this issue so I can complete the installation?

Thanks in advance!

RCN TVE login working now.