Provider - Verizon Fios

All the channels listed in the TVE scan work. You can click pencil icon under FIOS, then Edit at the top right and see the errors listed next to each channel and try to rescan them individually. If you need more help, please email [email protected] with a screenshot of what errors are shown as well as the messages from the Log tab.

I get the following error msg when attempting to login to Verizon FIOS TV via TV Everywhere:

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thx!

is there a way to change the channel numbers? I guess maybe that is what they are on fios TV. Also when I used channels with my HDHR there was a local channels tab on the left...now that I'm using TVEverywhere I dont see it. Is there a way to designate where the channels go?

1 Like

Help - as of 1454L 'not authorized' came up on TV screen, my wife was watching channel 6090.

Fios (Virginia Beach, Norfolk) TV Everywhere channels.
This has been working flawlessly since I started using the TVE beta months ago.

My troubleshooting: Rescanned individual channels - Then rescanned all channels - deleted the Fios source - Re-added source - rebooted NAS that has DVR installed.

Only have 1 login for Fios.
HDHR Prime w/cable card, Synology 918+ NAS

Updated the beta this morning at 0650L and after the loss of all channels around 1454L checked for newer update now on --> 2020.01.31.1830 <--

I sent log file to support@getchannels.

I too, just lost the Hallmark channels on FIOS in Northern NJ. My wife told me about it last night. The funny thing was, through the Channels app on iOS, I could still access 6090 and 6091. The stream would just fail whenever attempting to use the DVR.

I have since deleted the TVE source, then re-added it. The Hallmark channels still do not authorize, even though they work fine through my HDHR Prime.

Interestingly enough, though, the streams also show as "not authorized" on Hallmark's web site, as well, even though I clearly have a subscription for them. No idea what changed.

Same in Westchester — if it’s happening on the Web site too then I doubt there’s anything that can be fixed on the Channels end.

I never noticed because we have our source priority set to prefer the HDHR over TVE — is there a reason why you have Channels set to prefer TVE?

1 Like

I think it is a Verizon issue as I have lost a fair few channels and the discovery go app now tells me I am not authorized to watch discovery with my login.

Since last communication - Definitely looking more like a Verizon problem.
by mid Saturday morning around 1100L I have gone from 12 channels to over 118.

Verizon (TVE-Verizon)
118 channels (49 favs, 118 HD, 69 hidden)

• While I was trying to troubleshoot under the hood - I also saw the screenshot you just sent for most of the stations on my Fios login - However all the channels are already part of my package.
  • As Saturday progressed the stations were slowly being restored. I suspect Verizon Fios had a major burp.
  • The Below listed stations are still greyed out and notAuthorized as of 2010L, in the Verizon TVE list - but are in my package - I have tried to rescan but to no avail - so had to revert to using the Fios channels for these channels.

6090 Hallmark, 6091 Hallmark MM, 6107 ID, 6108 DIY, 6109 Cooking, 6110 Science

Don't know what is going on but at least most have been resolved - just wish I knew why the above stations are not working.

wondering if there is anyway to resolved this

1 Like

Does anyone know if ATT Sportsnet Pittsburgh works with TV Everywhere? I would like to watch hockey games

Does anyone here know if NBC Sports Philly + works with fios? NBC Sports Philly regular does but I do not see plus.

Can you watch on their website?

1 Like

Somehow no? Works completely fine on my TV though. Very strange.

Even stranger, it does work with my Boston based Xfinity Campus login, but that's no good for ChannelsDVR.

I guess I can contact verizon and see what they say. I definitely pay for the channel.

Issue with fios - haven't had problems in forever - on most recent beta

This is after removing fios and readding

Anyone having issues with Cartoon Network on FIOS in Philly?

All my other channels seem ok, but i get "Failed: Could not start stream on channels=[6041]: TVE: Could not fetch playlist from turnerlive.warner...."

See this thread

Yeah, i saw that thread, but this is during the day with scheduled recordings (and right now, 10:22 am eastern, when scooby doo should be on)

I also just logged in via Verizon & was able to watch it, so it does not seem to be Cartoon Network being offline.

Is anyone having auth issues on fios?

Are they locking out accounts?

Every channel is failing with - Channel scan 10/182 MTVP failed: mtvn cAccessToken: Cable provider authentication failed

Anyone else seeing something either way?