Provider - Xfinity

Click and hold on the Check for Update button - if you have not tried that.

Did something happen to Xfinty TVE servers authentications???
Most then then al my Xfinty TVE channels stopped working, with Chrome auth_timed out.
I got an email from Xfinty saying i must change password, which i did.
Deleted it from TVE and trying to readd, butit won't add.
getting the same error and the Xfinity login page that comes up says invalid user name or pass.
I can log in to the actual Xfinty stream and account sites fine, so the info is correct.

I had to re-do xfinity as it stopped working about a week ago. In fact, it just kept trying to authenticate, so I got a text message every minute from xfinity with my one time passcode.

I think xfinity did change something, but wouldn’t tell me if they did or not, so I logged in to a couple of TVE sites manually, then deleted/readded that user into channels and it started working again

Make sure you don’t have 2 factor authorization turned on

What sites did you log on to? I’m having this same issue.

Same issue here as well.

Xfinity definitely did something in the background and screwed up TVE usage.

Main Thread on the latest Xfinity issue.

Hi. I’m kinda new here, so pardon my potential ignorance.

I’ve added xfinity as my provider (my daughter and son-in-laws account) in another state.

I am, unfortunately, in the middle of the blackout zones for both the Braves and the Reds in the mlb.tv app, so I was please to see that FS-S and FS-SE were available via the foxtogo app.

But, of course...

• I can watch fox sports SE (I.e. Reds) on the foxsportstogo app
  • I can watch the Braves live via Channels using Fox-S
    Screenshots attached.

In a perfect world, I’d somehow be able to have FS-Ohio so I could live watch my precious, horrible Reds while there is still a season.

Any ideas what, if anything, I can do?

Is fox sports Ohio in your daughter’s xfinity tv package? I’m in the Reds area and get it through my cable company and it works great through Channels. I’m watching the game right now, as a matter of fact. Channels will typically add all the channels you have access to.

1 Like

No, she’s in Atlanta metro. I’m in Chattanooga metro. It’s so weird that the FS-SE shows on the Togo app.

Oh well. I can always wait for the blackout window to end and avoid spoilers for however long the season lasts.
:wink:

1 Like

Just an update to channel availability: I've been able to access The Weather Channel now for a couple of weeks with my Xfinity login. There's no "weather around the nation" banner or current time at the bottom of the screen, but that's fine by me - especially nice when recording some of the TV shows they air!

1 Like

Something is wrong with Xfinity TVE. I've had all the available channels working with TVE for a long time then some stopped working. So I deleted the source and logged in again but scan won't log in to CNN and about 30 others now. I tried several different user logins and those didn't work. I've had trouble in the past and just created a new basic user but doing that this time didn't acquire any more channels.

Reset the password to one you previously used in XFINITY ... on XFINITY Site .. I had to do that yesterday.

I have also been having issues with TVE for Xfintiy as well. I am currently waiting the 48 hours as has been suggested in the past. I'm hoping it works.

All I did is reset the password to the same I used and rescanned. It appears XFINITY wants you to change password now and then.

I did change password and that didn't help get any more channels. I also created a brand new user and that didn't gain any of the missing channels.

new user here. I'm trying to login with xfinity and it's not letting me--I reset my password earlier cause xfinity wanted me to for some reason, and I'm making sure to sign in with the username and not the email, but it keeps saying my password is incorrect. Anyone have any tips to fix the problem?

There is nothing wrong with ChannelsDVR accessing XFINITY.

Yeah, if it's all set up it works but if you have to rescan or re do the source it no longer can get all the channels.

I did not have CNN the day before I reset Password at XFINITY did a rescan and it worked,

Well I guess I'll wait and see if it clears up. Even creating a brand new user doesn't fix it.