Provider - YouTube TV

Are you on the latest pre-release version? A couple of TVE fixes were delivered this week.

1 Like

Not working for me either. Direct TV provider. Tried rescan multiple times. No luck yet.

I face problem in YouTube TV, not working/loading issue.
Please help me

1 Like

You need to give us much more details to get some help. .

Anyone having problems with Comedy Central today? Yesterday was fine, but today https://www.cc.com/live-tv give a 404 error, trying to watch live tv on a browser takes you to the YouTube tv interface instead of starting the stream on the cc site.

Yep, they've removed the live feed from their websites.
See Lost TVLand, CC, CMT, LOGO, MTV and PARAMOUNT

Recently switched from DirectTV Stream to Youtube TV. I appear to have lost TVE access to the Discovery channel. Gives the following error:
playback info: access.denied.missingpackage: Discovery

Go to the channel under the settings and scan it. Also make sure you're on the latest prerelease

If that don't work, delete and add the TVE credentials again

Switching to the pre released and scanning again did the trick. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I have been using YouTube TV through TVE for quite some time. I have the basic subscription which only supports up to three devices. I have been wondering if I am limited to only three YTTV TVE channels at a time? Or does Channels DVR count as a single device, regardless of the number of simultaneous programs from a provider.

I ask because I just set up YTTV through ADBTuner and I'm fairly sure that each ADBtuner device counts toward my streaming limit. I currently have two devices set up as tuners. I'm wondering if the TVE channels also add to my total instances/devices. :thinking:

TVE access is directly with each network rather than with YTTV

Thanks! That's cool. I was hoping that this is the case. In fact, I just did a test. I had both ADBTuners recording. Plus I had five TVE channels recording and one TVE channel watching from a separate device. None were kicked off.
I suppose the only time I might hit the YTTV streaming device limit would be if TVE channel availability continues to decline, and I have to add more ADBTuner devices.

2 Likes

Just add 4kplus to your account and tuner sharing issues go away (when it becomes a problem)

1 Like

Does this increase the quality for any TVE channels?

No becuase TVE doesnt interface directly with YTTV

1 Like

Is anyone else's TOON 6041 channel playing TBS instead of TOON? I have rescanned and updated to the lates beta version.

Yes, I noticed the same thing. It might be related to Warner Bros/Discovery shutting down the Cartoon Network website.

Cartoon Network Website Shuts Down, Warner Bros. Discovery Kicks Visitors Over to Max

Ya, maybe. It's weird because only certain times of day will TBS be broadcasting and other times of day it will be showing TOON shows correctly.

I have a similar problem with Verizon as the source. From what others have mentioned elsewhere it’s ongoing and it seems to pick up the adult swim feed (evening into overnight) but is showing TBS during the day.

Yes, it appears that Adult Swim content works as expected but Cartoon Network does not and it displays TBS content during this time. I assume this is a direct result of the WB/Discovery changes to Cartoon Network. Somehow, Adult Swim content is safe for now. I wonder if Channels can somehow only display this channel during the Adult Swim hours? Or switch it from TBS to Adult Swim (and back) somehow? Probably more trouble than it's worth...

1 Like