Quick Guide Quick Options

I’d love to see an option to change the quick guide listings on the fly. I know the options exists in settings but I’d love to be able to look for other sports, movies, etc while being able to keep my buffer of a live stream.

New to using Channels full time. I agree with this request. It would be nice to change the filter from the Quick Guide Options screen. Perhaps add a third column in there to swap between each of the categories. Honestly this would save me from going to the Guide section or the On Now sections a lot.

So if I understand this correctly, this is to add a setting such as Settings > General > Live TV > Quick Guide Channel Collections, the same as for On Now and Guide options presently exist?

2 Likes

Yep. Allow the quick guide to toggle through those collections without having to go to the settings page.

1 Like

Agreed, that would be awesome, a very useful addition. I enjoy channel surfing through my favorite Channel Collections, this would make it easier. I would use Quick Guide a lot more for sure with a change like that, and Picture in Picture a lot less. Good suggestion!

2 Likes

FuboTV really did this well, swipe one time for quick guide, from quick guide swipe again for collections.