Quick Guide

Quick guide is really hard to tell which channel is actually playing IMO. How about a white border around it? The slight enlargement just isn't made for old eyes. Attached 2 pics, with my quick-n-dirty mockup, and the original screenshot below that.

1 Like

stronger borders in the UI would be helpful in general

Agree and a more transparent progress bar, so important content is not obscured when seeking.

BTW, the white border was just a simple way for me to demonstrate, I'm sure the devs have better artistic abilities than me. :eyes:

Yeah, have only used Channels for one football game yesterday and the Wife wouldn't stop complaining about the progress bar the whole game. I think I did see something about disabling it. Its funny, in Sagetv that is customizable.. Geez, if someone would only update the sagetv clients...

So many sporting events put the scores and other pertinent info write were the progress bar pops up. I don't want to disable, just make it transparent as an option. I can see where it may be hard to see without the background so maybe just make is much shorter and place it a little higher on the screen.