Re-syncing an episode from playon?

So I just started using playon to record a series. The first recording I did ended up being a 480p because I didn't change the setting in the app. So I deleted it from my channels library & re-recorded it in 1080p. However, my issue is that it's not syncing the re-recorded episode. How can I fix that?

I did try & manually copy the episode into the playon folder, but it didn't appear.

No suggestions? Is there a file I can look for? I've tried deleting & recreating database. How do I get this file to appear?

I don't know if you can do it on an individual basis, but it looks like you can get your full library to resync possibly with:
DELETE /providers/playon/sync

For more context, see this post/thread:

Submit diagnostics and email us more details about which PlayOn recording

1 Like

Did you put the original 480p recording in the trash? If so, empty the trash and then sync and it should show up then.

I did just that initially. Still no dice unfortunately.

Interesting. I had the same issue (different root cause for the re-recording) and deleting the original and emptying the trash cleared it up for me.

That has been done. Thank you.

Hi folks,

Sorry to hop on an old thread but this issue is similar to something I am experiencing. Lately, my DVR library is not showing all of the episodes I have in my recordings folder. Is there a way to re-sync the library so that all of the recordings get picked up?

I see this command for the PLAYON content but is there a way to do it for the Channels recordings?

Thanks,
Ken

There is not at the moment.