Record hd not sd

Any luck tracking this down?

Yup, you were correct. the channel does not exist any more. But it did shed some light on a possible other issue.

Two of my tuners cannot detect any channels at all. CableCard status is active but the CableCard OOB signal is low, with quality really low. So I am suspecting a issue with my 6 way splitter/amplifier, or need to power cycle the unit and or try updating the firmware.

A good thought might be to try the same channel across different tuners before trying the SD version. for my specific issue of two of my tunes not able to get any channel at all. Thoughts?

That should be the current behavior already, as seen in your log above:

Excellent.
The strange thing is, is that i check on the Comcast site to see what channel line I have for my location.It still shows I have channel 720. So i am not sure what is going on here. It is a critical channel for NASCAR. ugh, just more and more problems. Could be a problem on my hardware end of Comcasts end.

Thanks for the help.

I was able to send a command to the tuner to restart it. After i restarted it, i did a channel scan, and channels are now being detected. Will report back if the mysterious channel 720 is found again.

“C:\Program Files\Silicondust\HDHomeRun\hdhomerun_config.exe” (Tuner serial number) set /sys/restart self