"Record with options" and "Adjust options" missing from Episode Summary in latest AppleTV release

I just updated last night and found a few problems, one virtual channels that I addressed in the Beta section and this one where the "Record with options" and "adjust options" buttons are no longer available when viewing the summary for a future episodes. The summary for future episodes only gives "Record" and "Create Pass" options. For some reason these options were left in place when viewing the summary for a currently playing or recording episode, but are missing when viewing info on future episodes. This leaves me to believe that removing these options from future episode summaries was done in error, and I would like to request these options be added back.

In the current release, the only way to set recording options for a future episode in the guide is to just tell it to record, then you have to exit the guide and go into the schedule, where you then have the ability to edit the recording options - which is a very long way around to get to the same place we used to be able to get to from the guide summaries.

Chief

Good catch, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.