Recorded TV Filenames for Media Managers and Metadata

It doesn’t seem to change the version number after running in Powershell…should I see a different number in the web UI?

Typo’d:

Invoke-WebRequest -UseBasicParsing -Method Put http://127.0.0.1:8089/updater/check/2017.06.09.2116

2 Likes

Tested Plex, Kodi, and Infuse all were successful!

2 Likes

Thanks. v2017.06.09.2116 is now live for everyone.

2 Likes

Thank you for this!
While I would have been disappointed if the naming convention wouldn’t have made the enhancement list, your attention to your community is what will continue to make Channels the DVR solution!
Sincerely, thank you.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to get an option to store the .edl next to the file with the same name similar to how the json is stored?

The edl is stored in the comskip logs dir and can also be accessed via /dvr/files/xxx/comskip.edl

Yup, but it’s extremely time consuming to figure out which goes to what recording since I have to dig through the log file to find out while file number it is then copy the edl to the folder. Unless there’s an API way I could do it, that would make it easy to script.

Nevermind, I used the video.log to get the information and made a quick bash script that did it for me that I’ll stick in cron and run every night.