Recording Not Found Showing on Screen

I have been getting a recording not found error message over the last few weeks. Photo is attached. The weird this is that most of the time, the video is playing and the message is just superimposed on it. Occasionally the video will stop but I have that issue on an android client all the time so I can't say its related. Yesterday had the same message on an ATV4K client on a different DVR.

I only have noticed it on virtual channels and there is never anything in the log file to indicate an error playing the video. The videos do exist and can be played from the library or if I back out and come back into the VC. I don't remember seeing this before a couple weeks ago.

The DVR is running on Windows 10 and the clients are either Android beta or ATV4 (only seen it once on this one). Has anyone else seen this?

Please submit diagnostics from the app after seeing this happen

Will do as soon as it happens again...

Happened this afternoon around 4:30. Submitted logs from the ONN box after it happened.

IMG_8737 (3)

Thanks

Can you check on the web UI, DVR Database > Manintence > Manage > Missing

1 Like

Did you get the logs the other day?

This is fixed in apk beta

1 Like

Thank you.

This is still happening regularly to me. It happened twice today and both times I sent diagnostics from the android client. Around 11:00am and just a few minutes ago. I loaded the latest beta client a week or two ago.

2022/11/14 18:56:00.225761 New diagnostic log submitted under 1648541f-700a-4b68-88f6-37988be5222d

This continues to happen. I submitted logs again this morning 6319f661-5165-42fd-8dee-cc592dc26aa7). When this happens at my parents home, it typically stays on the screen if it happens over night. The words recording not found are now burned into their screen. The recording is always there, I just don't know if maybe the external drive is slow or what. I've run diagnostics on the drives and they have passed. have disabled all power management that I can find. Is there anything in the diagnostics that can help?

Seems like you're running an old version of Channels without the fix

1 Like

I updated it again today from the support menu, update channels beta. Is there another source I should be using to get the update?

When I updated it this morning, it took it to v 2.3.2239, not sure what it was before. What was the version that fixed the issue?

Additional fixes were added in v2.1.435

Has this happened after updating?

1 Like

I have not seen it lately. I'll ask my mom. Its at her house.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.