Recording Pass Management

I've got 89 Passes and it's getting a bit unwieldy to manage. I've got a couple of feature suggestions that would make it easier for me to manage my Passes.

Sort by Genre/Type on the Passes screen

It would be helpful to sort the Passes in the Passes screen by Genre or Type just like you sort it by Name, Jobs Date, & Priority. Just another button for Genre/Type that would have separations for Movies, TV Shows, Specials and Manual. Kind of like this section in the "On Later" screen:

I imagine it being a hierarchical list sorted by Genre/Type and then Name. Right now I kind of do this by adding a Genre/Type to the beginning of the name but it's kind of awkward.

Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 12.05.45 PM

Pass Complete Indicator

Adding an indicator to passes that are complete would be awesome. Not sure how you would figure a pass has completely recorded but that would be a sweet addition.

Priority Indicator/Editor on the Pass

Having a numerical priority indicator on the pass that I could type in a number would make it easer than the ever-scroll I have now. Being able to 'lock' a pass into a priority would be nice too. Then if I always want Van der Valk at priority one I could lock it. Then if I'm editing my seventy something pass and put it to one Channels would simply move it to the first priority below the locked passes.

Thanks for listening! Have a great day.

Chris

1 Like