Recordings suddenly all failing with error "807 No Video Data"

Live TV on Apple TV app works fine, but discovered all DVR recordings suddenly stopped working a couple of days ago. Looking in the DVR logs, it's trying to record, but getting an error:

2019/10/28 13:44:06 [ERR] Failed to start stream on channel 105 via 12503502: HDHomeRun: 807 No Video Data

2019/10/28 13:44:06 [DVR] Error running job 1572270240-24 Neighbours: could not start stream on channels=[105]: HDHomeRun: 807 No Video Data

I had the same issue a few weeks ago, and believe turning the tuner off then on again resolved it, but it seems to have returned.

Any suggestions?

This is an error message that comes directly from you hardware. You can ask [email protected] for more details about it.

Ok thanks, will do.

Does the fact that live TV via Apple TV Channels app works fine, but recordings via Channel DVR don't, mean anything?

I'm having the same problem. Streaming works fine. Assumed loads of stuff had recorded, but all failed due to the 807 no data error. It is clearly providing video data because I can watch TV via the app.

Edit: I powered down the HomeRun, waited for a bit and then plugged it in again and all seems to be working again. I’ve been having some wider network problems in recent days so this could have messed things up. It was also VERY hot. Perhaps it was overheating?

Email [email protected] for help with your HDHR device ID