Remote Playback Stops Unexpectedly

This week, twice we've seen playback of in-progress recordings stop for remote clients (but not a local-network SHIELD) at the 150-minute mark. First was a Roku Android TV in one location, then tonight was an iPad in a completely different location.

Tonight I had my laptop here, too, and looked at Status and saw this (I also tried VPNing my iPad into the local network, but the VPN made no difference to the 150-minute stop):

I tried various different stream rates and nothing worked. The only thing that worked was scrubbing ahead by about 10 minutes, though that didn't initially work. It almost seemed like the server got "stuck" during this period, though it was fine for the SHIELD on the local network simultaneously.

I will point out that these are Bruins games and the recording was still in progress (well-past the 200-minute mark), I was just watching on delay (as was the SHIELD on the local network).

Also, I tell it to start the game 5 minutes before the scheduled start, and to end 90 minutes after the scheduled end. The 150-minute mark would be the default length of this recording, as noted in the Guide. I can't imagine why this would be related, but clearly something's going on.

I'm putting this in the DVR Server category since we saw the exact same thing happen with two completely different clients.

Logs submitted: dab8f56e-f373-4e13-a159-5687c86434c8