Remove Items From Trash Option

I recently switched from TiVo and am wishing I had done so sooner. Thanks for all your hard work. I am running the DVR on a Synology NAS and using NVIDIA Shield TV’s for playback. The new Beta app is awesome, I love all the changes!

I love the ability to keep shows in the trash for 10 days but I would love the ability to set the “remove item from trash” number of days by show or “pass”.

For example, we automatically record three hours of news per day but I don’t want to keep those for 10 days.

Thanks Again!

It has been an option in the server to change the amount of days the trash is for long time.
(if you don't see it, update your server)

"Remove Items From Trash After" is under Recordings & Passes.
I have mine set to 1 day.

Also, Empty the Trash is already a feature, both in server GUi, and now there is option in the Beta app to Empty trash.

Thanks, I have that set to 10 days and it's great. I want to keep most shows for that long but not things like news. I am hoping we can get a per show or per pass option to remove specific shows from trash faster.

Are you limited on space?

No. With that said I have only been using Channels for about two months and I am at 60% of my 2TB drive. We like to keep full seasons of a few shows. I just would like a way to clean up the things I don't want so I don't have to worry about space.