Request: Channel Numbers?

This is working great for me. Thank you.

Now just need to push to the video player…

This is for Android TV, not Fire TV.

Sorry, can’t help as I only use a Shield. Perhaps @tmm1 can add some insight for you.

Can’t, any more. Used to be able to, but the Amazon Beta test channel mechanism is so wonky the devs stopped posting Betas to it. You’ll just have to wait until the Android TV users get the thing proofed and there’s a stable release.

OK, so once you type in a channel from the guide, it doesn’t listen again for more numbers. Like, say I type in 504 to jump to the beginning of my HD channels, but then want to type in 603 to jump further down, it doesn’t work for the second set.

Worked for me, punching-in single- and double-digit channel numbers, repeatedly.

yes, also working well 95% of the time for me. Good enough. Can we please roll out to direct keying in the video player?

The main problem with this feature as it currently works is that it doesn’t show the numbers onscreen as you enter them. Can this be done?

1 Like

Has it been determined if we can get number entry while watching a channel? To jump to a channel quickly if we know the #?

1 Like