Request for Commercial Skipping Setting

Choose to edit commercials for the episode, then mark everything as being a program; this ought to "remove" the commercials.

Yea using the commercial editor to fix the incorrect markings is the only workaround for now.

Problem is the commercial editor won't let you mark all blocks as show content, you have to leave at least one block marked as a commercial block.

It is tedious to have to do this on each episode. There are more than 100 of them. I can do it by leaving the very last block of the recording marked as a commercial block.

I like that fact that when "Skip Commercial" comes up I can simply tap on the MENU button of the AppleTV remote to make it go away... so I can elect to skip that commercial or not as needed.

How do I mark all blocks as show content in the Commercial Editor? Can you make this possible?

Are you trying to not run commercial detection on a show? We have an option in the DVR for that. Go to the show and deselect it.

I want to do it on a per episode basis not the entire show, as I have one episode that doesn't have any commercials at all, problem is using the edit commercial option it requires that you have at least one commercial selected and this particular episode is commercial free. It won't let me select the top box and save changes.

Any idea?

Does anyone know how to answer this?

This is a bug. We're aware of it but don't have a fix yet.

This bug should be fixed in the next pre-release.

@shdwkeeper Does it work for you in the pre-release?

how do i grab the pre-release

Click and hold the check for updates button

when i restored my database I lost my data for these episodes, how do I grab the past episode data?

Huh? Why did you need to restore the database?

I see. I guess you didn't click "Save Backup" first. Right now there's no way to import episodes which are not in the database.

I just got it all setup and was trying a bunch of different things. so I didn't really think about it. Is that still a bug?