RetroTV by TVE Guide Data Blank

Hi, I recently noticed this problem with RetroTV in my Channels guide. I have it pulled in as a TVE source from Spectrum TV. The channel will play live TV. However, the guide is basically empty. Each hour the guide shows "RETROTV @ #PM"

I know that there's probably shows which I would I like on RetroTV, but without guide data, I have no way of knowing what's on, and cannot schedule any recordings.

We don't have guide data available for that channel

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. Super quick response. You're amazing! Have a great day!

You can try looking on zap2it.com if you can find an entry that matches what's on, give us the zipcode and callsign and we can use that. But we weren't able to find one ourselves.

IF it's the real live OTA RetroTv channel, guide data for: WDPNDT5 works for it.

However, IF it's the STREAMING only RetroTv channel like Slingtv provides, there's no guide data available for it. It shows the same stuff as the Live OTA one, just at all different times and days and such.

They do have an online schedule for the web feed, but Gracenote doesn't have that guide data.
Scroll to the bottom of this web page Retro TV — Get After It Media
Same with a couple other channels like Heartland and REV'N (All are Get After It Media channels).

Does the web stream match the sling stream? Maybe gracenote has data for that one..

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.