Roku app lumps multiple recordings in same series

I understand that the Roku app is not officially supported by the developers, but it may be worth asking.
When multiple episodes of the same series have been recorded, the Roku app displays them as just one episode, lumped together.
No “earmarked” number of episodes like the Fire TV app.
Is this a known issue?

I understand that the developers are not spending a lot of time on the Roku app, but can they acknowledge their awareness of this issue? I'd like to see it fixed at some point, since I'd like to be able to use the Roku without having to buy a new streaming device just because Roku can't handle the Channels app well.

Glad to see you’re getting some use out of the Roku app, but it’s very important to understand that the Roku app is not a supported Channels app. It is not being worked on at all and there’s no intention to. We’ve tried to make this clear in the past. It’s not a supported piece of software.

It was a development experiment. We decided to keep it available as some people found it useful. But you shouldn’t consider it a supported Channels app. There are no plans to add any features or fix any bugs that pop up. This is why it’s not listed on our website. This is why it’s not listed on the Roku’s store.

Got it. I’ll try to make the most out if it while it lasts then.

It’s a shame that after all the flaws of Roku that I’ve put up with over the years, it is the Channels app (or lack thereof) that will finally have me pull the plug on Roku.