Roku m3u issues

I just noticed Matt's Roku m3u is gone from his site only the EPG files remain. Any word on what's up? Thanks in advance

2 Likes

try mine?
https://www.apsattv.com/rok.m3u

Its manually made not scraped..havnt updated it in while though

1 Like

I did try yours but like you said it hasn't been updated in awhile so it's missing quite a few new and/or Roku channels since they've been adding channels frequently and have been adding Roku exclusive channels for example Team USA channel and some others. Please if you have some free time or can setup a scraper I would :100::dart: use your list and I wanna say I use your other lists and I appreciate your hard work and salute you 🫡

Well it is channel changes the m3u source is missing so all channels have changed on Roku seemed like the likely place but no worries I'm sure Matt will fix it if it's a script error doubt it was another cease and desist since his other scraped sources Pluto, samsungtv and Plex still have their m3u s and epg's and are working. Probably a script problem so I'll just wait it out unless apsatt can update them rs or better yet run a scraping script

Its been down for a bit. @matthuisman Can you shed some light on the Roku m3u file?

Side note: I started used Matt's guide data and setting the channels up in AdbTuner with the Roku Channel app. The channels ids that he uses match the ids you need to use for the urls, if you omit the "roku-" part.

1 Like

For some reason as of yesterday the m3u for Roku has been deleted from Matt's site only the working correct EPG files remain and are being updated. I'm leaning towards a script error but I sure hope he fixes it soon or can shed light.He does occasionally come here so hopefully he fills us in soon.There are a few Roku exclusive channels I'd like to have again :relaxed:

Just msgd Matt and hopefully he gets back or post to our forum here update of Roku status moving forward :+1:t2:

And it looks like the Roku m3u is back! Thanks, @matthuisman !

https://i.mjh.nz/Roku/all.m3u8

1 Like

Yes sorry I didn't update my earlier post when Matt turned it back on a couple days ago.. Thank You Matt much love Brother