Scheduling confusion

I'm recording all the games for the NCAA Tournament and many of them are on CBS, which I can only receive with my HDHomeRun Quatro or my HDHR Prime. For most programming I usually prioritize the Prime over the Quatro and then selectively change the schedule for the OTA channel when I wish to free up the Prime tuners for other use. For example for my The Voice pass the scheduler usually shows that it will be recorded on either channel 5.1 (OTA NBC) or 105 (cable NBC) and I can edit it to record on 5.1.

For the tournament I am only seeing 107 (cable CBS) for the channel and not 7.1 (OTA CBS) that I would prefer. I've changed the Source priorities to put the HDHR QUATRO above the HDHR PRIME but it seems to have made no difference. I've redownloaded the guide data for these sources multiple times and still do not see 7.1 as a choice to select, so I've been having to manually schedule those games and "skip" the matching pass instances of channel 107 in the scheduler.

Any tips on this?

BTW, here's a screenshot of my pass that also records the Women's NCAA Tournament and the NIT Tournament games.

If it doesn't show it's because the guide data isn't matching yet. They will probably update it when the game gets closer.

I saw the descriptions in the guide at about midnight PST last night and the 7.1 (OTA) data looked exactly like the 107 (cable) data at that time, but the scheduler did not reflect it. So this morning I checked again and 7.1 wasn't listed as a source option on anything in the schedule that was set to record 107.

I just went to the Pass and clicked on the Matches and 7.1 IS being listed along with 107, but somehow that's not being reflected in the schedule (DVR->Schedule).

Pause resume the pass?