Search - Cover art over lapping each other

HI

When selecting Search the search PAD comes up on the left and the cover art on the right side of the Search PAD, as you scroll down and up the cover art will overlap each other.

At one time it was fixed by making the Search PAD transparent allowing the cover art to shift over to the left side allowing the search PAD to still be seen, and used with the navigation pad on the remote.

Was fixed two releases ago.

Thanks

What version of tvOS and what version number is shown inside the Channels app?

HI

Channels DVR Beta 9.2.535
TV0S 14 18J5379a Just Released today..

I understand that because it is TV0S Beta, release, but it was fixed before on TV0S 14 Beta before by making the Search PAD transparent allowing the cover art to shift over to the full left side.

Thanks

We don't support tvOS beta. When tvOS 14 is released this issue will be fixed.

HI

Is this problem ever going to be looked into ?

FYI. On the released version TVOS 14.

I have noticed when the search Pad is on the top of the screen like when using the Apple Remote then the cover art does not overlap and all is good, but as soon as the search Pad goes back to the left of the screen then the problem comes back?

So it seems to me the fix would be to have the search Pad stay on the top of the screen just as it does when you use the Apple Remote.

Thanks

Hope this can be fixed soon.

Yes, we're looking into this. We're not happy with it either. Unfortunately, search on tvOS is a bit of a black box. We can't control it like you described and it's not very easy to work with.