Season Pass: Keep Last x episode, but Don't Delete Some

Hi,

I have created season pass to keep last 10 episodes, but there are few random episodes that I want to keep permanently. How do I tell Channels DVR to “Not Delete” certain episodes automatically?

Thanks

1 Like

This is not currently possible, but something we plan to add soon.

1 Like

That would be great. We have one series we have set to “never delete” for lack of this option. It’s not a big deal, and I know you have your hands full, but it would be a nice option.

1 Like

For certain Series Passes I would like to record 10 episodes and keep them until I delete them. Once I delete one it will record another one to replace it. I used to to this on Tivo by selecting “Record 10 Episodes” and “Keep until I delete”.

This is for old sitcom reruns where it doesn’t matter what episodes I have, I just want some on standby but don’t want the DVR constantly recording them every day.

1 Like

We have added this feature in the latest pre-release in the web UI. There is an option in the gear dropdown for recordings labeled "Prevent auto-delete".

1 Like

Woohoo!!! This is so awesome. Thanks for your hard work! Will this be available on Apple TV and iOS?

Thanks so much

This is a feature that I'm looking for, but where is this settings gear your are referring to?

It’s in the DVR web ui, In the passes section, advanced settings for the pass.