Seasons not listed in order in the library on the web UI

Is it just me? Am I missing a setting to define the sorting order?

Example with the TV show "House Hunters" that has more than 200 seasons...

and "Impractical Jokers" that has 10 seasons so far...

Even within a season, the episodes are not listed in order either.
Example with season 191 of "House Hunters"...

1 Like

Please submit diagnostics from your Channels DVR Server web admin.

Thank you for your prompt reply. :slight_smile:

Here it is:
Logs have been submitted as 80823e4b-7880-444d-bada-43ce70413b39 .

I noticed similar with a DVD rip of an old show. I thought it might be related to the date but all the metadata looks correct to me.

Sent a diagnostic log as well if another data point would be useful. 621f615c-eb17-4a91-bbf8-46b2a791f282

1 Like

I've seen that a couple times. I've noticed that if I don't have the "preferred" way of naming files, or have a duplicate where one is matched incorrectly, will throw these out of alignment. The client is still in order though.

Just my 2 cents

I'm having this same issue. @maddox I think I found a bug. All of my seasons/episodes are named in the same format show/season/show name - SxxExx - episode name. I tried refresh metadata and that didnt work. I tried switching the match to imdb and that made the season sort correctly but the episode descriptions were off a bit. Then I went back to the gracenote match and they were all out of order. I tried selecting the newest first on the webui and immediately my apple tv showed them in perfect reverse order. I unselected newest first and they went back to a jumbled mess. I submitted logs be4d36f3-40d9-48d5-8a22-a02a09e55e03

1 Like