Selectv TVE

Is it possible to add Selectv as a TVE service?

thanks,

Joe

Isn't Select tv a version of Channels where they aggregate TVE sites? I believe they do on demand which Channels doesn't do.

From the looks of their website, SelectTV is an aggregator, not a service of its own.

I have Selec

TV. It really doesn’t do any aggregation right now but it does have a bunch of the free channels like channels does but it also has a paid tear which I have that includes Inspiration, RFD-TV, sportsman channel, world fishing network,UPTV, BabyFirst, etc. I think I paid $24 for two years of service. I wouldn’t think this is one of the types of services that would qualify to work with channels though.

I suppose a better initial question is: does this service even provide access to TVE networks? It does not appear so, and therefore it's not possible to be added.

Sorry, meant to say wouldn’t work. I agree that since it doesn’t have TVE service it probably wouldn’t work

If there is a publicly available m3u of the content it could be added to Channels that way, I suppose.

@Jason_Trippe Are you still using SelectTV? I was thinking of getting it as an easy way to browse live channels across free services.

Yes, i bought a two year subscription. I don’t watch it much though since it’s not integrated into Channels. Wish I could get the extra channels like RFDTV, UP etc on Channels. The Apple TV app for SelecTV is awful

No - I tried it for two days - the app for the Apple Tv was/is awful and when I reported to tech support they promised that they would be improving it soon. Having been in the software business for over 25 years, I know not to trust ambiguous promises,

1 Like