Server address

If your docker is running on the same system as your Channels server, then it will be the same IP address. It will have a different port that you will need to point to in order to retrieve the .m3u and .xml files (it will not be 8089). Looking back at your screen capture, it looks like your docker might be using the default tcp host port (8000), so you could try http://192.168.1.5:8000/channels.m3u and see if that works. If it doesn’t, you might need to change your host port (where it says ports on your container screenshot)… I think I’m using 8383.

Thanks for that. I actually got it running. I just need to figure out the Channels collection screen because it doesn’t look like post 1 on my Apple TV in the thread

So I guess maybe I didn't have everything correct. I ran this command: docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 8005:8000 -v config_dir:/app/config -e ESPN3=true -e FOXSPORTS=true m0ngr31/eplustv:latest

Looks like the docker is running because I get log data with events, etc.

I'm attaching a screenshot for what I used as the m3u link and guide data

The next screenshot shows the container port is 8000

If I try to change the docker port path to 8005 to match the m3u and xml info like shown here:

I get this message shown here:

That port is in use in your system by docker already. Error msg tells you that :blush:

1 Like