Set up issues . .

Hello!

Set-up - Raspberry Pi 4, external USB drive.
Logs submitted - 861968fd-9858-4f99-9956-7cc1c96a19f0

My drive is having issues, so I borrowed a drive to use while I send mine back under warranty.

I do not have anything that needs to be saved, so starting from scratch is not an issue. When I flashed the system to the temp drive, it brought me to a window via the browser that wanted me to "log in" to the community account. I constantly got authentication errors and was NOT able to get past that window. I tried logging out of the community account at the site, but it didn't work.

I then tried the feature to install from a backup on my current drive to the temp drive. It took a bit but I though I had done it. I saw everything in the settings in the browser from the temp drive and assumed everything was good.

I erased my current drive and boxed it for return.

I set up some shows to record, checked while the first should have been recording, and it had failed. It could not find the storage path to /media/DVR

I am able to watch live, but not record.

In troubleshooting, the only thing that was off was local time.

I'm at a loss on how to get the system to see the storage path for recording, or reset the local clock.

OR

Please tell me how to "log in" to the community account, get past the authentication error, and set up fresh.

All help/advice greatly appreciated!

M