Setting up olympic team passes

I'm trying to set up passes for a few individual Olympic teams but can only get it, via event title filters, to either record all of a sport or all team USA events. I tried searching the forum for what people have done in the past but I couldn't find anything.

For example, I want to record all USA Men's Basketball games, but could only figure out how to get all Men's Basketball games, regardless of if they involved the US or not, or all team USA games, regardless of if they're basketball or not.

Hopefully it makes sense what I'm trying to do and can't figure out.

1 Like

Just a warning, for the Olympics you really have to babysit any passes as NBCU's schedules frequently change at the last minute depending on how far Team USA advances. They also do a lot of rolling round robin coverage so the guide might not have a specific sport or team scheduled.

In addition to NBC, USA, CNBC, E!, Golf Channel, Telemundo and Universo, live events will also be airing on the 2 Paris Extra channels that some providers like FiOS, Xfinity and DIRECTV will be carrying.

Unfortunately the only guaranteed way to see a specific team or sport is with the event specific online streams, but those will not have Gracenote data available and since they are DRM'd it would require one of the adb or chrome capture solutions to integrate it with Channels.

4 Likes

EventTitle works great thanks for the tips.