Settings toggle to hide channel number

Many (most?) people don’t care that TCM is channel #6039. Or for any other channel number for that matter.

Can we please have an option to universally hide channel numbers from ALL of its locations? (On Now, Guide, channel-flipping UI, the new beta Channel Pages and everywhere else).

1 Like

Yes, please. This option would reduce quite a bit of unnecessary visual cutter for those of us who don't follow channel numbers. Thanks for suggesting it.

1 Like

Voted. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just found this thread when I search Google on how to hide the stupid Channel numbers. Unfortunately it looks like there isn't a way yet which really sucks! I mean a simple setting in the dvr software on devices or even server side doesn't seem like it would be hard to do. I hope this option comes along soon as I hate the stupid numbers. Just give me the logo and call it a day.

1 Like

I'm a fan of this. The channel numbers provide no use for those without keypad remotes. The ability to switch to a channel by voice control and re-organizing my guide ended any benefit channel numbers brought to the client side of things for me.