Sharing Guide Between Servers over Tailscale

So trying to share my ESP+ feeds to my moms machines as some SEC games are only streaming and not on a linear channel. That's too much for my mother to navigate through multiple applications on the "smart tv" so thought I would push them from my server over to hers (using Tailscale).

Channels are coming through fine, however the guide is not. I've tried both the "device" specific guide as well as the "ALL" and neither are populating the guide on her server even though the video streams are making their way over to her.

Here's a screen shot of the settings, any suggestions on how to fix:

I feel your pain. No matter what I do I can’t get espn+ guide data to show when changing the channel numbers. You have them starting at 10000. Change that setting to use channel numbers from m3u then delete and recreate guide database in settings.

Thanks, for some reason that isn't working. I tried all scenarios and even directly linked the remote DVR server for both source of channels and guide to my docker container with ESP+ (I have the Tailscale at the OS Level for my local server, not just for Channels). Still no go on the guide.

Here's the latest error when trying to connect the server directly:

2023/09/26 10:44:59.722467 [M3U] Refreshed lineup for ESPN with 150 channels
2023/09/26 10:45:29.571189 [ERR] Failed to download XMLTV-ESPN: Get "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000/xmltv.xml": dial tcp 1xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000: i/o timeout

And here's the log I submitted: adc73622-44da-4cb4-bae9-c3a57d4ca070

Thanks for catching this. I’ll check it out.