Shortcuts for Apple TV - Watch Channel on Remote Device

I want to be able to open Channels to a specific channel using the SIRI Remote. Is this doable?
Channels is installed on both my IPad and Apple TV ("Game Room"). Channels is running and in the foreground on the apple tv. I setup shortcuts that can run Apple TV Remote commands to my "Game Room" Apple TV, including "Open Channels on Game Room".
Channels App works on IPad, When I open a channel from the IPad it asks to watch on IPad or Apple TV (not Game Room). When I select Apple TV it does play on Apple TV. Great!
But When I create a shortcut for other device and select Apple TV as other device the Channel Parameter never populates. Not sure how to fill in that field.
There are some pre-filled for Fox, ABC, CBS, etc for the local device, but not the remote device.

If you have different channels on your Apple TV the you do on the device you’re creating the shortcut on, then the Shortcuts won’t see them.

The channel options are populated by the Channels app on the device you’re creating the shortcut.