Show Premiere View / Alert

I would like to have a view, (or ideally some sort of daily push / email alert), of season or series premieres. I don't keep on track of new shows, so it's nice to have some daily summary of what's new that day along with a description and channel. I get that today from my previous DVR software, but if I can fully retire that it's one less thing to manage. Here's an example from what it sent me today:

The Nature of Things: She Walks With Apes (CBETDT/1009)
Following the careers of pioneering primate researchers Jane Goodall, Dian Fossey and Biruté Galdikas.
Documentary / Science / Nature

The title is clickable to add a "series pass" for the show.

1 Like

I would also love to see this feature. If possible I'd like an explore section within the app that shows season premieres and returning shows. A more advanced version could base these recommendations on the genre of shows I watch.

@KFStein out of interest what was your previous DVR software?

@dannyspanish SageTV

SageTV still the best for scheduling.

The DVR web UI has premieres listed on the Search tab and the On Later tab

Ah, OK. Something like that might be nice on the apps. It could also be a little friendlier to use on the UI with maybe a pop-up when you hover over something that gives the channel and synopsis. Unless I'm using it wrong I have to click on a show to view that info then go back, scroll to find where I was and repeat.