Simkl integration

HI. So, I know that there have been requests for integration with Trakt in the past but it seems like the ability to do so it not an easy task. Perhaps it's the same with a similar service like Simkl but I thought I would at least put the question out there.

I have been using Simkl recently and I find I like it a lot better than Trakt as it is easier to navigate and the app works easier for me on my phone.

There is a plugin in Emby and Plex. I have been using Emby a lot lately since a community member added a plugin to skip commercials by reading edl files.

Anyway, not sure if anyone else is using Simkl or if it is possible to integrate but it would be really cool.

I prefer the way Channels handles playback of my shows and how it organizes them over Emby but I really like having my watched status synced to a 3rd party service also.

1 Like

API here: https://api.simkl.com. See Sync and add to history endpoint. Very easy to implement automatic marking of what you watched as a first integration, just 1 ping to Simkl when you watched an episode at 70%. Simkl supports tvdb, tmdb and imdb ids, as well by show title\year.

1 Like

Any update on this?
Its been more than 2 years I think.

I was thinking to create a new posts, then I thought to reply to this thread.

It would be really helpful if atleast this sync API of SIMKL gets implemented.

Here are few extra details for the developers quick access:

2 Likes