Skip forward not working

Is skip forward working for anyone? it isn't working on iOS or tvOS on multiple devices i have. i am on latest versions. it was working as recent as yesterday.

What are you watching?

1. live tv?
  2. recording?
  3. recording while it's currently recording?

Also, what are your seek settings set to? The default or did you change them.

There was in fact an update to seeking in the last 2 versions.

It is not working on #3. recording while it's currently recording. When I select "Watch Recording" of an in progress recording. skip works fine on library recordings that are finished or live tv.

I haven't changed the default skip. It is 30 seconds forward, 7 seconds back.

Thanks for reporting this! This has been fixed and is available in the next TestFlight beta. It's uploading right now and should be available soon.

1 Like

This fix is in the latest update that's available on the App Store.

1 Like

the update is working for me, thanks

I have the latest daily build but many of my recordings cannot be fast forwarded. I can use the slider in IOS app but the skip forward button on both IOS and TVOS do not work.

I believe this is a client side issue. Are you sure you have the latest version of the client you are using?

I agree, go to your App Store and make sure it is the latest

I have the latest version in IOS and TVOS for both Channels (the paid app) and Channels DVR client (free app). All instances certain shows will fast forward/ 30 second skip until mid way through a show. At some point of watching the skip button stops functioning. The back button works. The only way to advance the recording without watching all including commercials is to pause, exit, open on phone and use the slider to advance the time line.

The fix is available via the TestFlight app after you sign up on getchannels.com/beta

Got it for iOS, how do I get it on Apple TV?

Never mind, got it.,