Skip all future airings not just a single airing

I realize that this is a product of how imports and PlutoTV episode information are handled differently than OTA. If that is solved then this becomes a non issue.

Issue:
I have smart lists to record movie genres. I have imports in Channels that overlap with the smart list scheduled recordings. I browse my DVR -> Schedule and see titles set to record that I currently have imported in my library (due to the separate guide/movie/episode info platforms). I set those titles to skip. The problem is that that channel will air that same movie 10 more times that month. So I am constantly having to tell channels to skip the same movie multiple times. It would be nice to have "skip and skip all future airings" options.

If a unified episode database were implemented then this issue would go away but it sure would be nice to have a workaround in the mean time. Honestly I have gotten to the point where I just let the recording happen and then delete it. Channels knows not to try and record it then. Still a hassle though...

What you're asking for is called 'Mark As Recorded'.
I do this with series episodes where I want the series, but not certain episodes.
There is a curl command that can be sent to a Channels DVR API that will mark an episode or movie as recorded so Channels DVR won't try to record it again.

But probably more trouble than you want to go through.
I wish they would add a button for it, so I voted.
If they do implement it, perhaps using a file ID of 0 could signify the user did this, Mark as Recorded - #6 by tmm1