Slow Motion

I’ve seen a few posts requesting slow motion but not one specifically in the feature requests and with these suggestions for controlling it.

Would love for the 30 second skip button to be a slow motion button when paused. This could be configurable in the settings. Another suggestion is holding the play/pause button initiates slow motion.

2 Likes

I've been hoping for slo-mo for a while. The bad part is with all the different devices and their sometimes odd remotes, coming up with a suitable key or key combo for any possible feature seems to be a hindrance the way I see it.

Why not replace the 30 second skip with slow motion when playback is paused?

Edit: not sure why the thumbs down. It could easily be configurable in the settings and left as a 30 second skip for anyone that likes to pause and 30 second skip.

1 Like

Would also like to see frame advance. When you pause a TiVo the skip buttons become frame advance forward and reverse.

1 Like

Could be an entire menu of options for the up/down/left/right button functions when paused. Default is their current functions. But could be changed to left and right are frame by frame (reverse and forward, respectively) while up and/or down are slow motion.

Just bumping this. With football season here I really miss this function, would be great if there was some way to do it.

I'm still hoping for this. Trying to stream NFL games without it is bad. Still holding onto my TiVo until then.

1 Like