Small/inconspicuous outdoor antenna recommendations?

Or just make your own. Before I looked for an antenna online, I spent about 30 minutes putting together a hanger antenna just to see if it would work. Ended up pulling in over 100 channels, and all the locals were rock solid, so that was all that I needed.

1 Like

"2024 Upgraded TV Antenna for Smart Tv Up to 880+ Miles Range"

For some reason I just don't believe that.

To get the best recommendation, I suggest you use these two websites;

RabbitEars.Info

Over the Air TV By RabbitEars.Info | SatelliteGuys.US

Use the first one to find information on what channels are available at your location.
Then post your question about antenna recommendations on the second website and add the information from the first.

Get all your money. Drive to Vegas. Bet it all on Black and then let it ride. Come back and buy the Apartment building. Buy any antenna you want...Quick and easy...

1 Like

I made my own little antenna. Working well. The TV tower is very close.

2 Likes

That. Is. Awesome. :clap:t2:

I don't know if it's an option for you, but I have a huge antenna (at least 5' long) in my attic. It was actually up there when I moved into the house 20 years ago and still works great.

Nice lightning rod.

Yes, that's always the thing with outdoor antenna, they should be grounded.

Dang, that close all you need to do is lick your finger and stick it in the air for reception!

2 Likes

So how many channels are broadcast from that tower and does your home-made antenna pull them all in perfectly? Also, how did you get up there? I mean, it appears to be pretty high up compared to the other visible buildings. And if it took some work to get up there, no one else if probably going to go up. I doubt you can see whats on the roof from the ground. You could probably get away with putting a real antenna there, if needed. A small yagi to point right at that tower would cost you very little. And wouldn't be that hard to take down if someone asked you to move it. But really, who else is going to go up to the roof like that... its not like theres a deck up there. Nobody else is gonna get high enough to see it, unless they are in an airplane.

Wow. Short Range low cost omni-directional Digital HD/UHD antenna.
Is that weatherproofed with asphalt roofing material?

It's inside a grounded weather proof box.

All you need now is to create a marketing website and have the Antenna Man review it. :rofl: