Solution for retrieving m3u8 streams from TugoTV and keeping tokens refreshed

Looking to get a solution in place that will allow for pulling of the m3u8 files and storing them in an m3u where they can be pulled. I need to keep the token refreshed.
I have confirmed that if I pull the streams and pull into Channels, I can get about a day and a half before I have to refresh or replace the m3u8.
I've run the old docker and it logs into the correct place and identifies on the panel as a valid device.
When pulling up the links provided by the docker in VLC, they won't play and that is expected.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Webcam Resolver project does something "similar" to this but this is outside the scope of that project.
As I understand it, It sets up a proxy as the Custom Channel which when you select that Custom Channel
the proxy goes out and retrieves a fresh stream.
It is ONLY for two webcam providers, but IF you look at the code, someone could probably make a new one
that would work for other situations.
If you figure out a new project for this please update me, Thanks
So maybe to be similar you'd have two arguments:
The provider (tugotv.com) and the channel (tbn-channel-live-stream)
Something like that, one Custom Channel for each tvgotv.com channel which would launch with a fresh url each time selected, and last a day and a half as you say or until selected again.
New Project: Webcam Resolver