Some Recent New Bugs

Something may have broke in the last few updates...I am only seeing a Orange box where the art should be on the top "Info" bar during playback.

Is there a specific setting for Video Groups/Tv Shows etc that affects what art is shown in the top "Info" bar during playback? The art shows fine for Movies, but not Videos and TV Shows.
(It shows the orange box also when i play back any episode of Mythbusters series, that i been going) through, instead of the logo for the show)

Bottom seek bar show the custom image i set for the video group fine

Also, the side navigation sidebar is now too wide and is cutting into the things on screen. And is not auto hiding like it was last build.

On Apple Tv app beta 8.20.220

EDIT: Updated to latest app build, issues still present. beta 8.20.405

This is a long standing bug with video groups.

I'm not seeing this at all. Are your episodes scrolling off screen, or is it being completely masked on the left side?

Could you provide a detailed way to reproduce this?

1 Like

The navigation bar just looks fatter than it was before. like in my screenshot it doesn’t matter what page in the app I open seems to cut off content on the left side of the screen

I thought it wasn’t fully auto hiding, but it is minimizing itself, but it’s still cutting off things. I could try taking some other pictures of other content, but it does it throughout the whole app in personal sections I noticed it first

More shots would be helpful. Please capture the entire screen, not just portions.

Again, I’m not seeing this on Apple TV. Which is weird because there shouldn’t be any variability here.

Ok I see it now. It’s just in Personal Sections.

I see it on the Guide and Recordings pages too, much harder to notice though

EDIT: I am opening Guide and Recordings etc from my Personal section, that has Button Row for those pages. When i enabled the default pages to show in the Nav sidebar, they are not cut of.

When i open a tv show or a video group, the left most video is selected and it zooms a tad. It gets cut off.

if i select the next video, it unzooms and not cut off.

And the nav sidebar is now persistent? (when i enabled those default sections and not just have only my Personal sections) The icons are staying on the left, it used to fully hide it self.

Edit 2: AH. so sidebar is persistent when default navigation sections are enabled, and u open those sections from that. If i load say, Recordings, from Personal Section, the sidebar is not there, no icons, but it cuts off things on the left side of the screen

EDIT. The sidebar cutting off things was fixed in pre-release. But the Orange Box as art in the top info bar, a "long standing bug with video groups" has not been fixed.

This was resolved in the latest TestFlight beta: