Sound track not matching video in dvr

I’m recording he video from Verizon cable cards to a Windows 7 laptop with 8 gig of ram and a internal and external ssd. Records seem to stall and pixilate and then the video goes strait but the audio track is then of and doesn’t match. What is wrong??

If you watch the recording using VLC does it have pixelation also?

If you click the system tray icon for the DVR, does it show “fix ethernet settings” option?

It does not show The ether meet option. I saw that thread and was going to try that. I will try box shortly today and follow up.

Good Morning. I wanted to follow up by saying that i’ve upgraded the laptop to a dual core I7, 16 gig of ram, 500 gig ssd dell. recording of SD video seems to go smoothly and playback goes just as well. I still seem to have an issue with HD recordings at various points for playback. For now i’m going to stick with SD recordings. I’m going to also move one of my SD Homerun to a different COAX plug in. I’m running both of mine plus the router off of one splitter, behind another splitter. I’ll see if this makes a difference. I’ve also wired everythign i can into a 8 port gigabit router. I will try the VLC after i get home today.

I was able to record a HD program off of history HD on Verizon. Playback via the built in Windows 10 player goes very smooth no chop at all. It seems to point to a network issue. I’ve checked flow control and it’s off. I’ll rearrange everything tonight and see if that changes things. Any idea what to do next if this doesn’t fix playback for HD?

Make sure the HDHR, DVR and ATV are on the same switch and all using cat6 cables.