Specific channel requested but others showing in queue

As you can see I have 29.1 selected as the only channel yet the TVE broadcast is showing queued right below. I have had a couple of these record (but not all queued end up being recorded).

Interestingly, none of these show up in DVR->Schedule. Anyway, might be a bug that they show up as queued.

Have you tried pausing and then resuming the pass? Or restarting the DVR?

(You'd be surprised how things can be solved with the general "turn it off and on" as the first step in troubleshooting.)

Also, from your Passes page, there aren't multiple passes or rules that would include the airings on TBS, are there? (Just trying to rule things out.)

If you click on the "queued" box on the one showing on the wrong channel, what does it say?

I noticed that (unsure when started) when an episode is set to record, perhaps earlier in the day and another of the same episode appears in guide later in the day, both say "queued", but the second one actually shows reference to the first one (thus not really a pending recording, but is just noting the recording is set for another time/date).

1 Like

It was in the queue but it didn't record - a minor annoyance bug

You can check the DVR > Schedule page to see a list of what will be recorded and from where