Spectrum TCM TVE not working

I was able to get live tv and on demand movies to work with that link. However, I had to use the menu to login. Using the first popup to put in credentials didn't work. Clicking menu and then sign in, I was able to add credentials and everything on TMC website worked including live movie feeds east and west.

Using the link posted by @tmm1 above, I got it to load and play in Safari. It took a minute or so (perhaps longer) after provider login, before it popped up with option for East or West, and I was able to watch after clicking 'East' or 'West'.

It worked in Win 10, chrome browser for me...

...I was able to click 'login' at the menu bar at top and put in my credentials once no issue.

The live stream in a chrome browser works for me, but slow and it took a few tries. If I attempt to watch it via channels I get this error. Could be a CDN issue.

2021/01/07 14:50:18.542618 [HLS] Couldn't generate stream playlist for ch6039-dANY-ip192.168.1.39: TVE: get: https://turnerlive.akamaized.net/hls/live/572111-b/tcme/aes_slate/VIDEO_5_864000.m3u8?hdntl=exp=1610077817~acl=%2Fhls%2Flive%2F*~hmac=8ae71b253176bf7bfaf0ac5a37fa7fb8aaf760e8a1939712591ddf166d2d0c44: 404 Not Found

Yes,
https://www.tcm.com/watchtcm/livestream
and login works on my iMac.

now it's working for me.

Channels or TCM app?

App

Please try the latest pre-release

1 Like

Working great! Thanks!

Scary good.

With but a mention of an anomaly with Spectrum TCM TVE on Channels DVR, I have been rewarded with an upgrade that solves the problem.

Thank you for your excellent work.

I hope other Channels users realize just how special Channels DVR support is.

version: 2021.01.07.2339

3 Likes

Yes, thank you for all your excellent work. Channels DVR developers and the support they provide really is special.

Absolutely agree. Thanks for the fast turnaround!!!

Lost this today along with some others...

Just tested TCM, seems to be working okay.

"Requested content is not included in your subscription".

I just started getting this error message on the Watch TCM website. I checked after it stopped working in Channels.

Am I the only one with this Spectrum issue?

1 Like

My TCM on Spectrum is working. Even rescanned it fine. Watch TCM website also works with Spectrum credentials (both coasts).

Working here, too. It sounds like you'll have to call Charter to figure out if something changed with your sub. When I call them, I would typically have the TCM website dialed up like you did and let them know that I can't login directly.

Thanks. That seems to be the only channel not working. NFL Network worked fine all morning. It has only been two days; I will call them next week.